Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
My core focus is aligning your revenue organization through strategy, process and technology to ensure they work together in harmony.
Once aligned, a revenue organization can focus on delivering value and consistency for your buyers at every touchpoint from brand awareness and prospect nurturing to customer onboarding, support, management and retention.
With guidance and the right tactics, we can build accountability at every step of your organization, leading to accelerated and sustainable growth!
Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Ed Porter
Ed began his professional management career in 2001 and has since led teams from startup to over 1,000 people with responsibilities for marketing, sales, customer experience, partnerships, and revenue operations. Ed has worked for service, software, and distribution companies learning the foundations of delivering a powerful customer experience while driving value and effectiveness in the sales and development channels. He has participated, facilitated and chaired several executive groups centered on sales management, contact center management, and technology innovation. Ed has been a keynote speaker and guest speaker focused on several key sales strategies and customer management programs. He has been an investor and advisor to startups and will continue supporting startups in these capacities.
As a Chief Revenue Officer, I offer coaching and strategy planning services for executives and startups, helping you rethink and refocus your revenue strategies to accelerate your growth.
I’m passionate about leadership and mentoring. You can also find me serving as:
- Former President of the Columbus Chapter for AA-ISP (2015-2022)
- Mentor for #GirlsClub and multiple nonprofit boards
- Former member of the Advisory board for Bandalier
- Former Investor and advisor for Seamless.AI
- Current investor for HCRpath, OnlyinCbus, Jolie, Vengreso, and a limited partner in the Bold Opportunities Fund through Bold VC
- Keynote speaker and guest speaker for sales strategy and customer management programs